It's football season! We're excited to watch the plays on the field from the snaps to the passes to the touchdowns. Football also means music. WRTI's Susan Lewis went to NFL Films in Mount Laurel, NJ to get the scoop about how football films use the rich sound of orchestral music to help tell their stories.
WRTI Picks from NPR Music
- Got 'Mambo'? A Playlist For Leonard Bernstein Fanatics And First-Timers
- Tony Bennett Revisits 1949 Debut Single With Help From Diana Krall
- After Criticism, Philadelphia Orchestra Adds Female Composers To Its New Season
- Christian Tetzlaff: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just The Violinist
- One Key, Many Notes: Ólafur Arnalds' Piano Rig Fuses Technology And Musicality