Composer, musician, and bandleader Wynton Marsalis has won multiple Grammys for jazz and classical recordings, as well as the Pulitzer Prize for Music. The artistic director of Jazz at Lincoln Center since 1987, he’s also a writer, advocate, and thought leader about issues in American culture.
WRTI Arts Desk
- A Tuba Concerto About The Mississippi River? Michael Daugherty's Composition Defies Expectations
- Jazz Album of the Week: Roni Ben-Hur's Nod to Bebop, Bossa Nova, and His Sephardic Jewish Roots
- Classical Album of the Week: Harpist Elisabeth Remy Johnson's Showcase of Works by Women Composers
- TIME IN with Wynton Marsalis and The Blues: Finding Optimism In Tumultuous Times
- Jazz Album of the Week: Frankie Valli's 'A Touch of Jazz' Could Use a Touch More