A growing number of listeners are creating a lasting legacy at WRTI by leaving a gift to the station in their will or trust, or by beneficiary designation through a retirement account or life insurance policy. Other legacy gifts provide reliable payments back to you or a loved one for life, or unlock the value of existing assets. No legacy gift amount is too small, and you are not locked into your decision.
By including WRTI in your future estate plans, you will gain entrance into WRTI’s Legacy Society.
A gift in your will is simple and costs nothing to you now. You can even create an endowed fund at WRTI that reflects your appreciation for our mission or honors someone who had a great impact on your life.
Legacy Society Benefits:
• Recognition: Legacy Society members will be given the opportunity to be featured on the WRTI website and tell their story about why they chose to include the station in their future philanthropic plans
• Exclusive Invitations: Enjoy exciting opportunities to attend concerts and events hosted by partnering organizations throughout the greater Philadelphia area, as well as select WRTI in-studio performances
• Behind-the-Scenes Tour of WRTI: Visit the WRTI studios for a private tour led by General Manager Bill Johnson and meet with a WRTI host of your choosing
• Personalized Communications: Receive curated digital content, early access to impact reports, and e-newsletters to keep you up to date on all things classical and jazz
• Concierge Service: Reach out to our team directly with questions about your membership or programs across WRTI
Already included WRTI in your estate plans? Please let us know so we can ensure that your gift is used according to your wishes!
For more information or to inform WRTI of a planned gift, please contact Vince Evangelista at email@example.com or call 215-204-7404.