Why should you create a WRTI E-Member Account?
Create an account online—with your own personal login—and manage your WRTI membership account more easily than ever. Sign up here!
In addition to printing your tax documents, you can make a donation, update your credit card number, change your address, or any number of personalized functions. Whatever you want to do, you’re in control!
Make a Donation:
- Supporting WRTI's classical music and jazz is quick and easy with your WRTI E-Member account. Simply log in and click the "Make a Donation" link at the top of the page.
Generate your Tax Letter:
- Charitable gifts to WRTI may be tax deductible. Members who would like to print a receipt for tax purposes can do so by logging in to their online account and hovering on "My Account" at the top of the page and selecting "Tax Receipt" from the drop-down menu.
Change your Contact Information:
- WRTI members can change their street address, phone number, and email address on file by logging in to their E-Member account and clicking the "Account Information" button in the "My Account" drop-down menu.
- WRTI members are always encouraged to share their opinions and insight. To submit feedback to WRTI, log in to your E-Member account and click the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page.
How do you set up your WRTI E-Member Account?
(Please note: New E-Member accounts can take up to 48 hours to process.)
- Step 1: Click here, or click on the red E-Member login button on the WRTI website homepage.
- Step 2: Click the "Sign up for an account" link on the E-member login page.
- Step 3: Fill out and submit the form.
If you need assistance, please call the Membership Services Department at 215-204-2300 or by using the online form.