Exit 0 International Jazz Festival Contest Rules
You could win one of two prize packages to the Exit 0 International Jazz Festival being held on November 7-9 in Cape May, NJ. Prize package includes:
- Accommodations for 2 nights in Cape May at either Congress Hall or Montreal Beach Resort
- 2 Duke's passes, the official all-event pass of the Festival, including reserved table seats for headline concerts and all-weekend entry into all festival club venues
All gifts final, no substitutes, no exchanges.
- How to Enter
- No purchase, pledge or contribution is necessary to enter.
- Submit an entry through our web site at WRTI.ORG between 4:00 PM, and 11:59 PM, September 15, 2014. The sweepstakes has a defined period of time for entry as announced on-air and in these rules. All entries must be received within those time periods.
- Call 1-866-809-9784 during the time periods noted above and submit an entry by phone.
- Become a member of WRTI, or make a membership contribution to WRTI, during the time period noted above.
- Be an active sustaining member of WRTI during the contest period.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- Employees of WRTI, and their respective families are ineligible.
- Limit one prize per household and one entry per person.
- Selection of Winner
- Two (2) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets.
- No substitution of a cash value prize will be permitted.
- If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random by a WRTI employee from all valid entries promptly following the close of the entry period.
- The winner's name will be posted on WRTI's website by September 29, 2014 for two weeks.
- The winner need not be present or listening in order to win.
- WRTI will contact the selected winner using the contact information provided in such person's entry. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days following notification, or if the winner is for any reason ineligible, a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes with respect to any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- By submitting an entry to the sweepstakes, the winner(s) agrees to have his or her name, voice or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without compensation. The winner agrees to execute a prize receipt and certify eligibility prior to release of the prize.
- WRTI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process or who otherwise violates these rules.
- WRTI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of prizes of equivalent or greater value, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
- Copies of Rules
Copies of the written sweepstakes rules will be available up to 30 days after the end of the sweepstakes at our web site. You may also receive the rules by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRTI,1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121.