Sponsorship Opportunities on WRTI
WRTI is committed to championing music as a vital cultural resource through our core values: discovery, preservation, curation, performance and community. We invite like-minded sponsors to help us bring music to our audience of 307,000+ weekly listeners (RRC, Nielsen Audio Fall 2021, Persons 12+, M-Su 6a-12m, average cume), which includes our 20,000+ loyal members.
In addition to being the tri-state region’s only classical and jazz station, WRTI 90.1 also offers unique benefits to current and potential sponsors:
- BRAND-SAFE ENVIRONMENT: WRTI's commitment to excellence in programming and digital content makes it a safe environment that garners organic goodwill for sponsors.
- QUALITY & CREDIBILITY (“THE HALO EFFECT”): 70% of public radio listeners hold a more positive opinion of sponsors that support public radio and 73% of public radio listeners prefer to buy products or services from public radio sponsors (Kantar, NPR State of Sponsorship Survey, April 2021).
- GOOD COMPANY: Your brand message will be heard among other high-quality and community-supported sponsors on WRTI. Click here to view our Sponsor Spotlight.
- CLUTTER-FREE ENVIRONMENT: WRTI limits the number of messages—only 3 minutes per hour—eliminating clutter so that listeners tune in to sponsor announcements rather than tune them out.
- SOUGHT-AFTER AUDIENCE: WRTI 90.1’s audience is affluent and educated. They are 43% more likely to have an individual income level of $250k+, 147% more likely to have a postgraduate degree, and 22% more likely to contribute money to arts and culture (PHILADELPHIA; Scarborough R2 2021: Jul20-Jul21; Metro; P 18+).
WRTI currently offers 30-second on-air sponsorship messages on our 15-frequency network across the Philadelphia region.
Our coverage area, anchored by our station in Philadelphia, reaches as far west as Carlisle, Pennsylvania; south past Dover, Delaware; as far north as Scranton and past Toms River, New Jersey to the east.
You can view our coverage map here.
We also offer digital sponsorships in our weekly e-newsletter, on our website and stream on WRTI.org, and through our mobile app.
Additionally, our experienced team can help explore non-traditional opportunities through member drives and events.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for tailored sponsorship opportunities, and information about how we can best meet your brand’s needs.
- Current Sponsorship copy guidelines (revised March 22, 2022)
- Coverage map