Sponsorship Opportunities on WRTI
WRTI is committed to championing music as a vital cultural resource through our core values: discovery, preservation, curation, performance and community. We invite like-minded sponsors to help us bring music to our audience of 320,000+ weekly listeners (Source: Nielsen Audio, Spring 2022), which includes our 16,000+ loyal members.
Contact Arajua Backman, WRTI's Business Development and Client Relations Manager at Arajua@wrti.org or 215-204-7403 for more information.
In addition to being the tri-state region’s only classical and jazz station, WRTI 90.1 also offers unique benefits to current and potential sponsors:
- BRAND-SAFE ENVIRONMENT: WRTI's commitment to excellence in programming and digital content makes it a safe environment that garners organic goodwill for sponsors.
- QUALITY & CREDIBILITY (“THE HALO EFFECT”): 74% of public radio listeners hold a more positive opinion of sponsors that support public radio and 70% of public radio listeners prefer to buy products or services from public radio sponsors (Source: Kantar, NPR State of Sponsorship Survey, March 2022).
- GOOD COMPANY: Your brand message will be heard among other high-quality and community-supported sponsors on WRTI. Click here to view our Sponsor Spotlight.
- CLUTTER-FREE ENVIRONMENT: WRTI limits the number of messages—only 3 minutes per hour—eliminating clutter so that listeners tune in to sponsor announcements rather than tune them out.
- SOUGHT-AFTER AUDIENCE: WRTI 90.1’s audience is affluent and educated. They are 71% more likely to have a home valued at $1 million+, 56% more likely to have a postgraduate degree, and 77% more likely visit an art museum (Source: Scarborough, R1 2023: August 2022-March 2023).
WRTI currently offers 30-second on-air sponsorship messages on our 15-frequency network across the Philadelphia region.
Our coverage area, anchored by our station in Philadelphia, reaches as far west as Carlisle, Pennsylvania; south past Dover, Delaware; as far north as Scranton and past Toms River, New Jersey to the east.
We also offer digital sponsorships in our weekly e-newsletter, on our website and stream on WRTI.org, and through our mobile app.
Additionally, our experienced team can help explore non-traditional opportunities through member drives and events.
Contact Arajua Backman, WRTI's Business Development and Client Relations Manager at Arajua@wrti.org or 215-204-7403 for tailored sponsorship opportunities, and information about how we can best meet your brand’s needs.