Longwood Gardens Organ Crawl Contest Rules
You could win two tickets to Longwood Gardens first-ever Organ Crawl on Sunday June 23rd! WRTI has partnered with Longwood Gardens to give you this unique opportunity to hear and tour some of the finest organs played by some of the finest players in the world.
All gifts final, no substitutes, no exchanges.
- How to Enter
- No purchase, pledge or contribution is necessary to enter.
- Submit an entry through our web site at WRTI.ORG between 12:00AM May 23, 2013 and , and 11:59PM, June 10, 2013. The sweepstakes has a defined period of time for entry as announced on-air and in these rules. All entries must be received within that time period.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- Employees of WRTI, and their respective families are ineligible.
- Limit one prize per household and one entry per person.
- Selection of Winner
- Two winners will be picked during the sweepstakes. Each winner will receive two tickets.
- No substitution of a cash value prize will be permitted.
- If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random by a WRTI employee from all valid entries promptly following the close of the entry period.
- The winner's name will be posted on WRTI's website by June 12, 2013.
- The winner need not be present or listening in order to win.
- WRTI will contact the selected winner using the contact information provided in such person's entry. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days following notification, or if the winner is for any reason ineligible, a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes with respect to any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- By submitting an entry to the sweepstakes, the winner(s) agrees to have his or her name, voice or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without compensation. The winner agrees to execute a prize receipt and certify eligibility prior to release of the prize.
- WRTI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process or who otherwise violates these rules.
- WRTI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of prizes of equivalent or greater value, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
- Copies of Rules
Copies of the written sweepstakes rules will be available up to 30 days after the end of the sweepstakes at our web site. You may also receive the rules by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRTI,1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121.