Opera Day on WRTI - Contest Rules
You could win our Grand Opera Prize Package contest (November 7, 2015), which includes:
- Two (2 tickets) prime subscription tickets for Opera Philadelphia's Academy of Music spring productions of Cold Mountain and The Elixir of Love (Wednesday evening performances only)
- Two pairs of tickets (4 tickets total) for each of the Academy of Vocal Arts Main Line performances including Don Giovanni, L'amore dei tre re, Puccini double bill, and Jubilate!
- Three (6 tickets total) pairs of tickets to Opera Delaware's Festival 2016 including Falstaff, Hamlet, and Shakespeare in Song
PLUS, this exclusive music collection of over 100 CDS:
- Opera's Greatest Moments
- Jonas Kaufmann: The Puccini Album Deluxe including an exclusive DVD featuring "The Making of Nessun Dorma"
- La Gioconda with Corelli, Tebaldi, and the Philadelphia Lyric Opera Company (digital download only)
- Maria Callas at Julliard: The Masterclasses
- Tosca - Metropolitan Opera broadcast from April 2, 1962 featuring Leontyne Price and Franco Corelli
- Karajan: The Opera Recordings (70 cd set)
- Great Performances at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (32 cd set)
All gifts final, no substitutes, no exchanges.
- How to Enter
- No purchase, pledge or contribution is necessary to enter.
- Submit an entry through our web site at WRTI.ORG between 12:00 AM, and 11:59PM, November 7, 2015. The sweepstakes has a defined period of time for entry as announced on-air and in these rules. All entries must be received within that time period.
- Call 1-866-809-9784 during the time period noted above and submit an entry by phone.
- Become a member of WRTI, or make a membership contribution to WRTI, during the time period noted above.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- Employees of WRTI, and their respective families are ineligible.
- Limit one prize per household and one entry per person.
- Selection of Winner
- One winner will be picked during the sweepstakes.
- No substitution of a cash value prize will be permitted.
- If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random by a WRTI employee from all valid entries promptly following the close of the entry period.
- The winner's name will be posted on WRTI's website by November 21, 2015 for two weeks.
- The winner need not be present or listening in order to win.
- WRTI will contact the selected winner using the contact information provided in such person's entry. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days following notification, or if the winner is for any reason ineligible, a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes with respect to any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- By submitting an entry to the sweepstakes, the winner(s) agrees to have his or her name, voice or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without compensation. The winner agrees to execute a prize receipt and certify eligibility prior to release of the prize.
- WRTI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process or who otherwise violates these rules.
- WRTI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of prizes of equivalent or greater value, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
- Copies of Rules
Copies of the written sweepstakes rules will be available up to 30 days after the end of the sweepstakes at our web site. You may also receive the rules by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRTI,1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121.