Philadelphia Orchestra Day Contest Rules
You could win a Philadelphia Orchestra prize package which includes:
- Two (2) concert-only seats to the orchestra's 2015-16 season Opening Night Concert on September 30, 2015
- Two (2) orchestra level seats to a select subscription concert during the 2015-16 season
- A four (4) seat subscription to the orchestra's 2015-16 Family Concert Series at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- A copy of the orchestra's Stravinsky & Stokowski: Rite of Spring/Bach Transcriptions cd signed by Yannick Nézet-Séguin
- A signed "40/40" t-shirt commemorating Yannick's vision of presenting 40 pieces of repertoire—from Mozart to Nico Muhly—that have not been heard on subscription concerts in at least the last 40 years
All gifts final, no substitutes, no exchanges.
- How to Enter
- No purchase, pledge or contribution is necessary to enter.
- Be an active sustaining member of WRTI at the time of the contest.
- Submit an entry through our web site at WRTI.ORG between 12:00 AM April 20, 2015 and 11:59PM May 7, 2015. The sweepstakes has a defined period of time for entry as announced on-air and in these rules. All entries must be received within that time period.
- Call 1-866-809-9784 during the time period noted above and submit an entry by phone.
- Become a member of WRTI, or make a membership contribution to WRTI, in response to any spring 2015 Warp Drive mail or e-mail solicitations.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- Employees of WRTI, and their respective families are ineligible.
- Limit one prize per household and one entry per person.
- Selection of Winner
- One winner will be picked for the sweepstakes.
- No substitution of a cash value prize will be permitted.
- If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random by a WRTI employee from all valid entries promptly following the close of the entry period.
- The winner's names will be posted on WRTI's website by May 15, 2015 for two weeks.
- The winner need not be present or listening in order to win.
- WRTI will contact the selected winner using the contact information provided in such person's entry. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days following notification, or if the winner is for any reason ineligible, a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes with respect to any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- By submitting an entry to the sweepstakes, the winner(s) agrees to have his or her name, voice or likeness used in advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without compensation. The winner agrees to execute a prize receipt and certify eligibility prior to release of the prize.
- WRTI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process or who otherwise violates these rules.
- WRTI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of prizes of equivalent or greater value, which changes will become effective upon announcement.
- Copies of Rules
Copies of the written sweepstakes rules will be available up to 30 days after the end of the sweepstakes at our web site. You may also receive the rules by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRTI,1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121.