Pianist Leif Ove Andsnes--The Suzanne Roberts Theater--The Treatment of William Penn
Leif Ove Andsnes, pianist, discusses his latest projects, including a new recording with the Artemis Quartet.
The Philadelphia Theater Company moves into its new home, the Suzanne Roberts Theater.
Conservator David Cann of Moorland Studios in New Jersey discusses the cleaning and treatment of Alexander Calder's William Penn, one Philadelphia's most beloved landmarks.
- More about Leif Ove Andsnes
- Purchase his latest recording of Piano Quintets by Brahms and Schumann with the Artemis Quartet
- Philadelphia Theater Company
- More about their new home at the Suzanne Roberts Theater
- More about City Hall
- Take a virtual tour
- More about the conservation of William Penn